Baskets Nike Air Jordan 2016 Pas Cher

1 сообщение / 0 новое
Baskets Nike Air Jordan 2016 Pas Cher

http://www.addbontn.com the reporter went to Lujiang county with a large police station, a police investigators said, after the tragedy, Lee surrendered. Tragedy caused by the incident between husband and wife, Moumou in the night with a hammer and knives to kill her husband. After the tragedy, Li Moumou daughter aunt Ms. Wei take susu. "Father and mother planted a vineyard, often for some small things to fight." He said, "my father has a bad temper, my mother and father are often beaten".family matters cited disputes?deceased daughter Susu said that, "my father has a bad temper, my mother and father are often beaten". Before the incident, both parents and the two sides because of whether to wear a new shoes to quarrel. (reporter Wu Yang.neighbors are afraid to believe, the murderer in half an hour ago was taken away by the police, is with the deceased's wife, Lee Baskets Nike Air Jordan 2016 Pas Cher years of life. A woman is the mother of the deceased grey-haired,tears and helped persuade, for a long time not up. Ten minutes later, her little daughter Ms. Wei to help mother. Miss Wei told reporters that his brother is 48 years old, and his wife is a year older than his age, they have two couples two daughters. My niece is 20 years old this year, working in Beijing, the little niece with her father and mother live, only 12 years old this year."

Добавить комментарий

Plain text

• HTML-теги не обрабатываются и показываются как обычный текст
  • Адреса страниц и электронной почты автоматически преобразуются в ссылки.
  • Строки и параграфы переносятся автоматически.
CAPTCHA
Этот вопрос задается для того, чтобы выяснить, являетесь ли Вы человеком или представляете из себя автоматическую спам-рассылку.
CAPTCHA на основе изображений
Введите символы, которые показаны на картинке.